- Peachtree Decco65 with KEF R100 Bookshelf & Peachtree Nova125 with KEF R300
Connecting an iPod, iPhone or iPad to your Peachtree amp, preamp or DAC without a built-in dock
If you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with AirPlay capability*, we recommend using the $99 Apple TV as a “wireless dock” to your Peachtree. (*iOS 4.2 or later with Wi-Fi access; iOS 4.3 offers additional features if supported)
You’ll need a a television or monitor with an HDMI input for initial set up of the Apple TV. After set up, you can connect the Apple TV directly to your Peachtree (no monitor necessary).
1. Connect the Apple TV to your television or monitor with an HDMI cable. Follow the onscreen set up instructions. For additional assistance refer to the setup guide that came with your Apple TV or view it online.
2. Connect the Apple TV to your Peachtree amp, preamp or DAC using an optical cable.
3. Be sure your iOS device and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Be sure AirPlay is enabled on your Apple TV. (Settings menu; select AirPlay. Turn on AirPlay if it is not already ON)
5. On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch select the music you wish to hear, then tap the AirPlay button (circled in red here) on the playback screen.
6. Tap “Apple TV” as your destination to begin streaming music.
7. Your music is now being streamed via AirPlay from your iOS device to the Apple TV. Since you’ve previously connected the Apple TV to your Peachtree with an optical cable, select the optical input on your Peachtree and enjoy the music!
or better yet
You can just simply getting a SONOS CONNECT
Everyone is welcomed. No Appointment Necessary.